Sunday, February 9, 2014

Puppy #1 has found his new home

and his new home has found themselves a puppy.  In one month he will be leaving us. It makes us a little sad but we couldn't possibly keep all of our puppies. Finding them a great home is the next best thing. Here is a shot of the happy little puppy after he got to visit with his new owners. 
He is cuddling one of the kids right now for his nap while his brother is laying on me. We are all trying to get in as much cuddling as possible before they leave. Here is a cute little picture of puppy number 5 (who is still available) taking a nap on top of me. 
Isn't he the sweetest! As I'm writing this he made his way up to my shoulder. It's an extreme close up but it is exactly what I'm looking at right now. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    I am super interested in adopting one of your puppies! I sent you an email through your ebay ad, not sure if it went through or not, so I thought I would try here! My husband and I live in the north bay and are looking for our very first Boston Terrier :-) Please let me know if any of your pups are still available.

    Thanks Monique!

    ~Allison Serrano
    Allisoneserrano@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete